How to install and use TFS Kuala Lumpur Conference APP on your device?
- Download The Freight Summit 2017 APP from either Google Play Store or App Store by searching “The Freight Summit 2017”. Then install the app on your device.
- Create your profile by using your email address. Once you have created a profile, you will be able to connect it to one of the social network accounts you have (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter).
- Enjoy Social App Features and you will be able to do the following:
- Share photos, post messages, comment and like other user’s posts.
- You can mention other attendees in your post and they will receive notification on this.
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Send private messages
- Save participants’ profiles
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Rate speaker, sessions, and provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personalize schedules
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios)
- Search attendees by “Interests”
In TFS Kuala Lumpur Conference APP, you have an access to:
- Activity Stream
- City Map of Kuala Lumpur
- Face 2 Face Venue App